Search the forum,

Discuss Just Booked onto the latest Baxi training course. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

thompsonbrown

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,
Just payed to do the latest fault finding course with Baxi, any of you guys did this,
and did you find it helpfull.

Where you going for it ? I'm a Workington lad thinking of doing it soon did you organise it with rob ?

Need to get to the back of this queue. Haven't had time to get on one as yet!
A for work. Been having bad days. All services have been older than 7-8 year old combi's and burner pressures. Had leaks yoiu name it. Now I need to get on one asap. Worcester I've noticed quite modern and hanging out in places. Will keep you updated..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just Booked onto the latest Baxi training course. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1 electric shower and again have no issues with hot water.Over the last 4 years baxi have repaired the boiler on 8 occasions, with faults on gas valve...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had water company out and they did do a check and they found the flow rate reduced but they mentioned about the inside stopcock/tap should be changed just...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted 241 junior mark 3. The expansion tank has failed, also it has a Boss therm sender unit wired to it but the previous owner didn't leave the receiver...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock