Discuss Just Booked onto the latest Baxi training course. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

thompsonbrown

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,
Just payed to do the latest fault finding course with Baxi, any of you guys did this,
and did you find it helpfull.

Where you going for it ? I'm a Workington lad thinking of doing it soon did you organise it with rob ?

Need to get to the back of this queue. Haven't had time to get on one as yet!
A for work. Been having bad days. All services have been older than 7-8 year old combi's and burner pressures. Had leaks yoiu name it. Now I need to get on one asap. Worcester I've noticed quite modern and hanging out in places. Will keep you updated..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just Booked onto the latest Baxi training course. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
Hi Guys, Got a problem with a Baxi Solo 3 PFL50 The "pilot on" light is on permanently It was intermittent, but is now permanent When this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock