Search the forum,

Discuss Junior plumbing vacancy required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello
Im 18 and have just completed a 2 year couse at college in plumbing. I have my city & guilds qualification and am looking for a job in and around maidstone. Tonbridge ir tunbridge wells. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Ah well your loss.

Disagree all you want, but if you don't stand out you're just one of the flock and easily over looked.

On another note wouldn't it be easier for training centres to only train people with an employer?
Seems a real glut of people with worthless plumbing certs but not completed their nvq.

Last edited:
Most on here will agree with the above mate. My advice would be to contact as many local firms as possible and show them something within you that they haven’t seen about before.

Reply to Junior plumbing vacancy required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock