Search the forum,

Discuss Junior plumbing vacancy required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello
Im 18 and have just completed a 2 year couse at college in plumbing. I have my city & guilds qualification and am looking for a job in and around maidstone. Tonbridge ir tunbridge wells. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Ah well your loss.

Disagree all you want, but if you don't stand out you're just one of the flock and easily over looked.

On another note wouldn't it be easier for training centres to only train people with an employer?
Seems a real glut of people with worthless plumbing certs but not completed their nvq.

Last edited:
Most on here will agree with the above mate. My advice would be to contact as many local firms as possible and show them something within you that they haven’t seen about before.

Reply to Junior plumbing vacancy required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Have any other plumbers thought of getting in to electrics? If so how have you done it/what qualifications. I have looked at the city and guilds level 2 diapolma in electrics. The only thing putting me off is the health and safety sections how to put ladders up ect. And the section communication...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd query, but I need to determine what kinds of plumbing pipes I have, and approximately what percentage of each type. I'd appreciate any help with this...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock