Discuss Jacking in plumbing for something new? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think it was Michaelangelo who painted the ceiling.

Thats what I said Michaelangelo De Vinci :D

your just showing off coz you were on first names

Last edited by a moderator:
We did our water regs together,,,,when he started up his own plumbing business in Venice it wasn't flooded,,,,then look what happened!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jacking in plumbing for something new? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
M
Hi All, first post here so please be gentle :smiley2: i have been thinking for a while now about re-training,after having to turn down a plumbing...
Replies
Views
M
Hi My plumber has asked me to purchase my new boiler, tank and accessories and has given me his advice on what I need, but has left the specifics...
Replies
Views
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
F
I'm surprised to see with the current work condition that people are still paying £1,000's of pounds for qualifications.:confused: Often these...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock