Discuss Is this the Toilet Flush Button I need (image inside)? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. My current toilet flush button is the one in the pictures.

Please. could you advise me of the following two, which one could replace it?

Thank you!
IMG_3902.JPG
IMG_3903.JPG
IMG_3904.JPG
IMG_3905.JPG

AS per Simon, looks like a Siamp Optima 50 as in link.
The chrome shroud is removable for flush fitting use.

Or looking into it further it may be a 49 as lower link

Last edited:

Reply to Is this the Toilet Flush Button I need (image inside)? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, Our toilet button wont flush our toilet...it has two tubes coming from it (a white and black one) which go to the mechanism inside...I can...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
Hi, For a while now one of my flush buttons on the toilet has started sticking down and so it just continues flushing. I can get it to pop back up...
Replies
Views
My toilet flush is very weak & can't really even flush a few sheets of toilet paper away. A syphon flush, not a flapper. Up until a few days ago...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Our push button toilet won't flush properly most of the time, if you push the button it makes a half-hearted attempt, but gives up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock