Discuss Is this the Toilet Flush Button I need (image inside)? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. My current toilet flush button is the one in the pictures.

Please. could you advise me of the following two, which one could replace it?

Thank you!
IMG_3902.JPG
IMG_3903.JPG
IMG_3904.JPG
IMG_3905.JPG

AS per Simon, looks like a Siamp Optima 50 as in link.
The chrome shroud is removable for flush fitting use.

Or looking into it further it may be a 49 as lower link

Last edited:

Reply to Is this the Toilet Flush Button I need (image inside)? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock