Discuss Is my flow adequate? What should I expect? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

first post so go easy,

looking for a bit of advice please.

I have approx. 18L/ minute flow rate mains at the stopcock with 2 bar pressure.

worcester Combi boiler approx 28kw, downstairs shower gives 7 L / min without showerhead and no other hot taps on. can’t turn on two hot taps at the same time without one completely stopping elsewhere.

just moved in and don’t know when Combi was last serviced, would you expect better flow for the shower? I think it’s a little weak, and feels weak when showering.

Any reasons for why it may be low? Heat exchanger etc?

what potential remedies could I try?

thanks advance,

Reply to Is my flow adequate? What should I expect? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, i'm looking for some advice on improving the performance of my electric shower as it frequently fluctuates in temperature and flow. The 8.5kw...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back