Search the forum,

Discuss inset gas hob safety cert acceptance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
If you were to buy a new inset g hob with the burners and found that the safety devices were Not implicated eg: turn on the gas hob and gas doesn't shut down. Well personally it's highly dangerous.
My question is.
Would this be acceptable.? IMG_20151205_152704.jpg
Or what standard is categorically suitable??View attachment 24088w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to inset gas hob safety cert acceptance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m changing my kitchen and swapping from a gas hob to an electric induction hob. Rest assured, I have no intention of doing any work at all on the gas supply, I just have a question. Assuming we might want to go back to gas at some point in the future, it may be worth leaving an easy...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation. Have a bit of a question for our resident gas people, if you can possibly help me out here. The vendors seem to have lost the installation invoice, but...
Replies
Views
Just to be really clear I will not be doing any of the work mentioned below. This will all be carried out by Gas Safe Engineers. We're in the process of buying a property which is a bit of a doer upper. One room houses the gas meter and boiler and we are keen on moving both of these to turn...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock