Currently reading:
Impact driver bits

Discuss Impact driver bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Using my new impact driver while firing 4x50's to secure floorboards I shattered a Wera diamond impact bit and the same day a Dewalt equivalent with a single box of screws, this could be expensive.

I had heard the bits don't last long but just thought it was guys abusing them but I'm very careful and even I'm breaking them and normal screwdiver bit last me ages. Anyone tried the Milwaukee Shockwave bits?

I've bit the bullet today and ordered a milwaukee impact driver. Wish I had it today for putting up some stud walls.

I've bit the bullet today and ordered a milwaukee impact driver. Wish I had it today for putting up some stud walls.

18 or 12v? My 18 barely leaves the van these days, the 12v is so good.

I've thought about a impact driver, but have mad do with the cordless. Are the Dewalt drivers any good as most of my gear is by them.

Dewalt are good. I always have two just in case of failure over the weekend. I have the old fashioned type with the heavy batteries. Not normally a problem except with drywalls and a large ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Impact driver bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock