Search the forum,

Discuss I'm saving for this van... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm saving for this van... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about the slope, existing pipes, and ideal placement before you start. A good plan saves time. 2. Get the Gear: Collect all the tools and materials you need...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Hi there, I'm building a propane system inside a van and I used flared connections. I'm getting 2 leaks from the side of the nut where the copper tube comes out (not the threaded/flared side). What could be a reason for this? I assume I need to redo the flare... or is there something else I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm relatively new to oil and have a question regarding S/ES and H/EH nozzle patterns. I know that the ES/EH are specifically for kerosene but otherwise it appears that an S and ES are interchangeable. This has me wondering if its necessary to carry both, as it seems pointless to be...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking some advice on the best heating setup for an existing system that would reduce wastage and save money. Current setup I have an oil fired system with two Nest thermostat zones (one upstairs, one downstairs which also heats water). The thermostats are in separate rooms (Hall and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need your advise as I'm really concerned here. I only just had regular boiler replaced with combi (Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 25kw). I had few surveys done and everyone stated the gas supply pipe from the meter to the boiler must be changed from current 15mm to 22mm. The plumber I used said...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock