Discuss Ideal Vogue Have A Look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
At those prices I think I'll be sticking with logic plus and if customer wants 7 year warranty then add £100

Be interested to see how how the WB CDI compact fits in amongst all this price wise!! Only 690 x 390 x 280 mm deep same depth as RI!

worcester are difficult enough to work on as it is without removing half the poxy boiler. Let alone this compact thing. I think Worcester had the market but have forgotten the installer/service engineer along the way. They are a nice bit of engineering don't get me wrong.
However everyone I speak to now is installing logic+ myself included but we won't know if they are truly any good for another 7 years.
the baxi's are a Lovely boiler to work on once installed but like the Worcester you spend more time building it then you do plumbing it.
Someone also mentioned ideals poor performing pcb's on the icos/isar. Let's not forget Baxi/Potterton aren't exactly known for there pcb's reliability of late. That said they are a lot cheaper to replace.
every boiler no matter what price you pay has it's own problems including ze germans. As long as your doing a good and a thorough install and putting in a boiler your proud to put your name against I would say it comes down to makers competitive pricing, installer support and customer care that will win people round

right guys the price i got was 26kw combi £877 + vat 32kw 975 + vat 40 kw 1090 + vat the flue is a extra £40 +vat for the 24 mech clock its £31.12 + vat And Dig clock 60.42 + vat
shhhh its an open forum do you want your custs to know how much you pay ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Vogue Have A Look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back