Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Vogue Have A Look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

all right guys spoke to the rep today and he has sent me over the details for the vogue, defo looks like a valiant

Home - Discover Vogue

like the fact you now also have Service display with installer tel. no. input

Just got back from pricing a combi swap, seriously considering fitting one of these.

Looks fantastic. Lets hope I need a few soon!

And yeah, it's certainly does look like a Vaillant.

says unique boiler innovation lol and they cannot spell models ;)

Last edited:
i find out tomorrow but also been told logic plus you can add extra 2 year for £100 will need to check that tho

looks good TBH,it has a giannini heat exchanger same as baxi

still havent seen how much they cost, anyone got an idea of costs?

According to the Plumb Centre price guide, they are £877, £975 and £1090 + vat respectively for the 26, 32, and 40kW models.

According to the Plumb Centre price guide, they are £877, £975 and £1090 + vat respectively for the 26, 32, and 40kW models.

Which realistically means <£700, 800 and 900 to those with decent terms. Don't forget that these are exclusive to plumb and PTS (?) for first few months so they can charge what they like till its more widely available. I wouldn't be buying at those prices.

i for one would not be paying those prices!!
especially with deals still around on the logic+
and to be fair on the duo tec 2's which i fit a fair few of

Looks like more continued improvement from Ideal at a glance nice to see from a British manufacturer

I would never feel that confident in fitting a Vokera 2bh though. The only decent Vokera Ive come across is a mynute and Lineas are half decent. I dont like any of the newer ones.

Another thing I hate about Vokera is they have the cheek to try and charge you for tech advice on thier premium rate line for older models (a couple of years back, dunno if its still the case)

Hopefully there new models are getting better, certianly looks the part

the vogue has been launched to rival the cdi and larger valliant boilers. this was said to me by a rep. it looks ok and if its anything like the logic id be happy to fit one especially with the 7 year put on it.

the vogue has been launched to rival the cdi and larger valliant boilers. this was said to me by a rep. it looks ok and if its anything like the logic id be happy to fit one especially with the 7 year put on it.

40kw = win.

i find out tomorrow but also been told logic plus you can add extra 2 year for £100 will need to check that tho

Yep, the Ideal rep told me today that they were offering a 2 year bolt on to the Logic plus for £104.

ray how would you go about paying that only thing i do no plumb centre said to me that the logic should go down a bit, i will call plumb centre as i have my terms with them

ray how would you go about paying that only thing i do no plumb centre said to me that the logic should go down a bit, i will call plumb centre as i have my terms with them

I think you phone Ideal with a credit card number. That's how Main do their bolt ons.

looks a winner to me a while ago i out my idea of the perfect boiler on here. A 360 flue like vailant with test points on the boiler , vertical tails with angled valves facing towards the wall which allows you to swing pipe work left and right no jig and rotary switches looks like this has them all wonder if i can claim copyright

I like the look of it and obviously the 7 year warranty will be a good selling point.
The Ideal rep told me it was made to compete with Vaillant & Worcester and I think it will do well.
I mentioned this on another thread last week and some of the guys on here said that a few of the people now at Ideal came from Vaillant which I think you can see from the design and even the temp control knobs on the front of the boiler look like they are from an Ecotec.

With Vaillant now offering 7 years on plus, it will have to be a fair way cheaper though. I got a 937 and Magnaclean for less than £1200 last year so the £1100 for 40kw vogue is well off the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Vogue Have A Look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock