Discuss Ideal turbo 2 seconed fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

erj

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys went out to a Ideal turbo 2 boiler making a noice yep that's the fan when I got the boiler case off it has two fans one on top of the burner blowing down and a second one on the bottem! any one know what the second one is for. Changed the top one boiler now working fine

Hi Guys went out to a Ideal turbo 2 boiler making a noice yep that's the fan when I got the boiler case off it has two fans one on top of the burner blowing down and a second one on the bottem! any one know what the second one is for. Changed the top one boiler now working fine
Never worked on one mate. Give me the GC and I will let you know.

It's a sump fan. But I am looking at the boiler schematics and cannot see it anywhere. But it is in the boiler instructions

Sorry? A what? Sump fan....? Ok so maybe showing my naievety (?) now...wassat do then? I'm guessing one blows, t'other one, er, doesn't? Never bloody heard of it... Mind you, I do live in Devon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal turbo 2 seconed fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
Back