Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss ideal logic pre- heat not firing up fault code L2 loss of flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m sheppard

My ideal logic 35 combi will fire up when manually operated on hw or ch but will not fre when it tries to automatically pre-heat, tries to fire 4 times then goes to fault code. Any ideas?

My ideal logic 35 combi will fire up when manually operated on hw or ch but will not fre when it tries to automatically pre-heat, tries to fire 4 times then goes to fault code. Any ideas?

Call in a GSR heating engineer ?

have you checked the working gas pressure this boiler needs18 millibar working pressure to function so generelly needs 22 mm supply to within a meter of the boiler a 15 mm supply usually aint enough although it may work for an initial period

have you checked the working gas pressure this boiler needs18 millibar working pressure to function so generelly needs 22 mm supply to within a meter of the boiler a 15 mm supply usually aint enough although it may work for an initial period

are you gas safe registered engineer ? verbal thats very specific advice to be giving to someone who is not deemed competent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal logic pre- heat not firing up fault code L2 loss of flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but...
Replies
Views
Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock