Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal Isar HE30 Automatic Air Vent replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgh

Hi,

Just had someone round to look at my 4 yr old boiler (yes it was a bad choice I know !) after it was leaking, he thinks it requires an Automatic Air Vent replacement & has advised that I ring Ideal. Does anyone know how much Ideal are likely to charge for fitting this ?

Thanks
Steve

the part only costs around £4, how much they charge, well thats a differant story!!! it takes some one who knows , approx 11/2 hrs to do if you can get to the boiler with out any obstruction, hope that helps
chris.

think its £220 for fix, what ever part is req, BG charge about £180

see if you can find a local guy if its just the Automatic Air Vent replacement , you could well get a better price,

the choice is yours, regards
chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Isar HE30 Automatic Air Vent replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal Isar He30 ( yes I know they are crap!) the boiler works but the contol panel asppears to be dead, the DHW and CH temperature...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all I hope you are well. This is my first Post here so..... I recently had a Vaillant ecoTec Sustain (Combi) installed under the ECO...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock