Discuss Ideal Isar HE30 Automatic Air Vent replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgh

Hi,

Just had someone round to look at my 4 yr old boiler (yes it was a bad choice I know !) after it was leaking, he thinks it requires an Automatic Air Vent replacement & has advised that I ring Ideal. Does anyone know how much Ideal are likely to charge for fitting this ?

Thanks
Steve

the part only costs around £4, how much they charge, well thats a differant story!!! it takes some one who knows , approx 11/2 hrs to do if you can get to the boiler with out any obstruction, hope that helps
chris.

see if you can find a local guy if its just the Automatic Air Vent replacement , you could well get a better price,

the choice is yours, regards
chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Isar HE30 Automatic Air Vent replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock