Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal esprit clock instruction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maltman

Installed an Ideal Esprit last week with clock only problem I must have thrown out the instructions for the electronoc clock whoops .
Customer is not happy can anyone help.
By the by I usually run from Ideal having pulled my hair out with many an Isar/Istar but what a cracking boiler they must have got there act together.
Time will tell but it is easy to work on well thought out and the 35 Kw was on offer with VAT £499.38 thats a very good grade A
Found the instructions on the web but PDF and HTML don't show any pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal esprit clock instruction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too! Sorry this post is going to be quite long/descriptive but I was just hoping to get a second opinion on the methodology the plumber used to fix our boiler...
Replies
Views
D
Hello all, I have a problem with the gravity circuit on a system with 16kw multi fuel burner with a back boiler. The existing plumbing is about 15 years old, roughly. House was vacant before buying and had an old inset stove that was falling apart, assume it worked fine as it was a housing...
Replies
Views
R
Hi everyone, I was called out to an ideal isar 24he boiler which has the fault codes L,F displayed. The boiler is firing up but then shutting straight down I have checked the condensate as I know this is a common problem but that seems all clear. I supspect it is the diverter valve but just...
Replies
Views
richie1
R
Z
Hi For the last 5 days or so my Ideal Mini S28 has been coming on in the morning but won't fire up in the afternoon or evening. The green light that flashes slowly when working properly is just off, then if I put the thermostat up to ask the boiler to kick in, it just starts flashing fast...
Replies
Views
K
Hi Ive an Ideal Mini Boiler which has been serviced in December 2010. Ive had no hot water in my shower and bath since around that time. HELP. The first plumber I got in said it must be a problem with the heat transmitter in the boiler. The boiler man then said it was not a boiler problem as Ive...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock