Search the forum,

Discuss ideal isar24he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richie1

Hi everyone,
I was called out to an ideal isar 24he boiler which has the fault codes L,F displayed. The boiler is firing up but then shutting straight down I have checked the condensate as I know this is a common problem but that seems all clear. I supspect it is the diverter valve but just wondered if anyone else had any other ideas as I do not have the manufacturers instructions and would just like to make sure.
Thanks

Would appear to suggest the flame detection probs.

[DLMURL]http://www.idealheating.com/downloads/manuals/203319_inst.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for both suggestions just to let you know it was the flame detection probe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal isar24he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I have an Ideal Logic max 35 and have just connected my Nest thermostat via opentherm. The boiler modulates the water temp fine but as the...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock