Discuss I want to start a cheese mining company where do i start? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all crackers.

A bag of jelly babies to the member who can get a convincing cheese pun involving both gorganzolla and camembert into the same post!

That last Labour nump we had running the country really bought into the green save the planet stuff. He was so much into renewables, the power of wind and sun he thought if he left a bucket of milk in the sun it would turn into Gordon Solar.

A wife and husband have bought different flavored condoms. They decide to play a game, where the husband puts one on, and the wife guesses what flavor it is. They turn out the lights.

"Gorgonzola!", the wife yelled.

"Wait it's not on yet"

------------------------

What's the best cheese to coax a bear down a mountain?

Camembert (get it?!? 'Come on bear')

I understand the need for regulation of this industry a and that someone has suggested the creation of the cheese safe register. However many of us live in areas that are not on the Cheese Grid, so I feel there is a need to create a second industry body, I would like to propose the creation of OFFCHEESE.

cross_narrowweb__200x248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I want to start a cheese mining company where do i start? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock