Search the forum,

Discuss I want to start a cheese mining company where do i start? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hello guys Iam really interested in starting a cheese mining company. I have no experience at the moment dealing with cheese or any cheese mining experience as well for that matter. I have no idea where to start can anyone help me?

I've done my research and found that 90% of the moon is made of cheese and would like to know if I need any qualifications to fly a space shuttle there.

If you're not going to help then don't post in my tread.

I know a man that knows a man, who knows another man, who knows this woman, that knows a man who might be able to get you some!

We're not talking just your average cheese here mind! Apparently it's high quality, face gurning, mind spinning, class A cheese! The sort of stuff that will turn you inside out, upside down, round & round & read you your last rights cheese!

Let me know, in fact, send me a deposit of all the blood & tears you can squeeze from an Algerian hamster & I'll get you a 'G' to get you going!

This is just for you though at the minute as they can't guarantee your safety!

It's good stuff though & what can go wrong?!?!?

Must be a cheese mining forum somewhere??????????

Secret societies, even Google can't find them :)

I know a man that knows a man, who knows another man, who knows this woman, that knows a man who might be able to get you some!

We're not talking just your average cheese here mind! Apparently it's high quality, face gurning, mind spinning, class A cheese! The sort of stuff that will turn you inside out, upside down, round & round & read you your last rights cheese!

Let me know, in fact, send me a deposit of all the blood & tears you can squeeze from an Algerian hamster & I'll get you a 'G' to get you going!

This is just for you though at the minute as they can't guarantee your safety!

It's good stuff though & what can go wrong?!?!?

Is there much demand for cheese where you live?

Have you given any consideration to how you intend to grade your cheese?

I'm sure you will find a second hand rocket on ebay ,then all you need to do is find a jet propulsion expert tell them you have bought a lunar rocket off ebay and then inform him/her exactly how much you want to pay to build the rocket . You'll be off to the moon to indulge in cheese before you know it

doddle!!!

I've been thinking of building a cracker empire. There isn't one at the moment in the town I come from.

Perhaps we can help each other

Ur all crazy ! So so funny reading these posts esp tom about a man who knows a man who knows a man who knows a woman who knows a half man woman lol

Yes; smelly, really smelly, really really smelly and **** me that ****ing wreaks!

I'm sure you will find a second hand rocket on ebay ,then all you need to do is find a jet propulsion expert tell them you have bought a lunar rocket off ebay and then inform him/her exactly how much you want to pay to build the rocket . You'll be off to the moon to indulge in cheese before you know it

doddle!!!
I'm having trouble finding anything on ebay tbh.

I've been thinking of building a cracker empire. There isn't one at the moment in the town I come from.

My mate had a crack empire once, he's now doing 24 years.

I think Wallace and Gromit have beaten you to it Keefy.
Never heard of them.

Do you first need to be cheese safe to start this company, if you are not cheese safe I suggest completing a in-depth cheese safe course and then gain experience.

Good luck

Is there much demand for cheese where you live?

Massive!

It's Cheltenham race week this week & they're all going squeaking crazy for it!!

Everyone's on it like white on rice, even like a tramp on chips!! They just can't get enough!!

I think Wallace and Gromit have beaten you to it Keefy.

How do you know Wallace & Gromit? Are you from round this way?

I think you know too much! Who have you been speaking to? What have they told?

Hmmmmm, I think we've got the law on to us already Keefy!

Cheese Safe? I'll just get a dairy farmer to sign my work off. And yeah, Tom, I think mountainman might be a spy.

I think your best bet is to get yourself signed up for a fast crack course.

There's a treacle mine near eastbourne....I know it's not cheese but hey....it's a mine...

I would look for some land in Cheddar (Somerset) Caerphilly has some cheaper land
there is plenty of cheap land with mining certificates already granted in Knotty Ash
Merseyside but the license only allows Jam Buttys to be extracted ........
Now Mars is a potential goldmine for ..........the men in white coats are coming up my drive
Hello guys Iam really interested in starting a cheese mining company. I have no experience at the moment dealing with cheese or any cheese mining experience as well for that matter. I have no idea where to start can anyone help me?

I've done my research and found that 90% of the moon is made of cheese and would like to know if I need any qualifications to fly a space shuttle there.

If you're not going to help then don't post in my tread.

Croppie its obvious how to grade cheese and you also know how - 1. tasty when sober 2. Quite tasty after a tin or 2 3. fantastic on toast at 3 am who cares what it is when approaching oblivion

You could always buy some Osmands cds & a Robin Williams dvd or 2. Lifetime supplies there dude

due to massive under supply in the cheese miner market we are expanding our operations and in just six weeks you too could be a cheese safe engineer. This cheese safe qualification will not only lead you to being a valued and well respected member of your community but is a job for life (everyone needs cheese, think about it) and on average cheese safe engineers are making between fifty to seventy thousand pounds a year. All you need to do is transfer two thousand pounds into our bank as a deposit and we can start your distance cheese mining course staright away. Learn the secrets of cheese and change your life forever.

Goat cheese & sheep cheese, very popular on the near continant

I just want to make sure that my human right to re-train as a cheese miner would not be infringed if I happened to be lactose-intolerant.

Someone please lock this thread, it's even doing my head in now. :crazy:

I just want to make sure that my human right to re-train as a cheese miner would not be infringed if I happened to be lactose-intolerant.

Ray please read the full post, nickelarsed stated quite clearly :

All you need to do is transfer two thousand pounds into our bank as a deposit and we can start your distance cheese mining course staright away. Learn the secrets of cheese and change your life forever.

They obviously do not discriminate or prevent anyone from earning 50 > £70,000 per year.

Just pay up the £2,000

BTW obviously not a con, I was allowed to pay using Pay Pal !

WTF !!!!
someone posts about wanting to become a cheese farmer or something and everyone chips in "oh yeh grades, smells, rockets, safe"
WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I want to start a cheese mining company where do i start? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock