Discuss I have been given leave to enter Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So here I am ....the barmaid looks tasty, and the beer is free as its a friday ..Dan pays
I will look around ...but will sit quietly in the corner ...centralheatking

• Love
Reactions: Lou
Welcome aboard the bar. I've just finished looking after my 2 year old granddaughter since 3pm yesterday. I'm knackered now, just dropped her off at a birthday party. My work there is done so I've just this minute cracked open a bottle of Oakham Citra IPA. Lovely!

We enjoy looking after her but I'm glad my proper child raising days are done and we can give her back after a while. Her favourite trick at the moment is to frequently tell me she's done a poo so I am forced to check. That's no fun at all but she finds it hilarious.

Yea gods, hope Dan cleaned the place out before letting you in. :D
There was somebody asleep under the big table in the corner but I cannot name him
chking
[automerge]1570971534[/automerge]
Welcome aboard the bar. I've just finished looking after my 2 year old granddaughter since 3pm yesterday. I'm knackered now, just dropped her off at a birthday party. My work there is done so I've just this minute cracked open a bottle of Oakham Citra IPA. Lovely!

We enjoy looking after her but I'm glad my proper child raising days are done and we can give her back after a while. Her favourite trick at the moment is to frequently tell me she's done a poo so I am forced to check. That's no fun at all but she finds it hilarious.
I have a few Doombar to deal with as the aroma of Angela's roast lunch wafts thro my workshop...we are not onto grandchildren yet but it will be scary when the floodgates open
all my lot step and not are approaching 30 so we will need a spreadsheet of birth dates
etc U think...enjoy your India Pale Ale a nice crisp drink in my experience...centralheatking
see my other post re colleges
[automerge]1570971617[/automerge]

Last edited:
There was somebody asleep under the big table in the corner but I cannot name him
chking
[automerge]1570971534[/automerge]

I have a few Doombar to deal with as the aroma of Angela's roast lunch wafts thro my workshop...we are not onto grandchildren yet but it will be scary when the floodgates open
all my lot step and not are approaching 30 so we will need a spreadsheet of birth dates
etc U think...enjoy your India Pale Ale a nice crisp drink in my experience...centralheatking
see my other post re colleges
Thought you knew everybody :D

Reply to I have been given leave to enter Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back