Search the forum,

Discuss I have been given leave to enter Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So here I am ....the barmaid looks tasty, and the beer is free as its a friday ..Dan pays
I will look around ...but will sit quietly in the corner ...centralheatking

• Love
Reactions: Lou
Welcome aboard the bar. I've just finished looking after my 2 year old granddaughter since 3pm yesterday. I'm knackered now, just dropped her off at a birthday party. My work there is done so I've just this minute cracked open a bottle of Oakham Citra IPA. Lovely!

We enjoy looking after her but I'm glad my proper child raising days are done and we can give her back after a while. Her favourite trick at the moment is to frequently tell me she's done a poo so I am forced to check. That's no fun at all but she finds it hilarious.

Yea gods, hope Dan cleaned the place out before letting you in. :D
There was somebody asleep under the big table in the corner but I cannot name him
chking
[automerge]1570971534[/automerge]
Welcome aboard the bar. I've just finished looking after my 2 year old granddaughter since 3pm yesterday. I'm knackered now, just dropped her off at a birthday party. My work there is done so I've just this minute cracked open a bottle of Oakham Citra IPA. Lovely!

We enjoy looking after her but I'm glad my proper child raising days are done and we can give her back after a while. Her favourite trick at the moment is to frequently tell me she's done a poo so I am forced to check. That's no fun at all but she finds it hilarious.
I have a few Doombar to deal with as the aroma of Angela's roast lunch wafts thro my workshop...we are not onto grandchildren yet but it will be scary when the floodgates open
all my lot step and not are approaching 30 so we will need a spreadsheet of birth dates
etc U think...enjoy your India Pale Ale a nice crisp drink in my experience...centralheatking
see my other post re colleges
[automerge]1570971617[/automerge]

Last edited:
There was somebody asleep under the big table in the corner but I cannot name him
chking
[automerge]1570971534[/automerge]

I have a few Doombar to deal with as the aroma of Angela's roast lunch wafts thro my workshop...we are not onto grandchildren yet but it will be scary when the floodgates open
all my lot step and not are approaching 30 so we will need a spreadsheet of birth dates
etc U think...enjoy your India Pale Ale a nice crisp drink in my experience...centralheatking
see my other post re colleges
Thought you knew everybody :D

I used to go to a nightclub in Leeds that was £10 in and all you could drink every Friday night...

I know yeah hahaha. Malibu and lemonade was my choice 🍹🍹🍹

Reply to I have been given leave to enter Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock