Discuss How much work did you have last winter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this maybe goin against the grain of ur thinking but could u consider subbing some of ur guys to bg? If as u suspect they do Have all the repair work then it stands to reason that they'd need more bodies at cetain times of the yr to cover the customer base?

Just a thought

lets hope for a really cold freezing winter mind you its like that all the time in scotland isnt it

lets hope for a really cold freezing winter mind you its like that all the time in scotland isnt it

It's not as bad as u English boys think but ye last winter was extremely bad. No let up at all

in words could not cope,to busy buts thats what this winter brought to the table cold and snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much work did you have last winter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had the obligatory email from a company trying to sell contract s for repair etc: Seems very similar to the ones a yea back that required a...
Replies
Views
CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2ND JULY 2012 Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over...
Replies
Views
L
Fellow people, I urge you, please don't ever call Plumb Force Direct as they are cowboys! The company is advertised as a sponsored link on...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
B
I suppose if you work for yourself you can virtually dictate your own job price. But building up a private rate paying clientèle can take...
Replies
Views
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock