Search the forum,

Discuss More companies offering to "sell" you work... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereisawizza

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just had the obligatory email from a company trying to sell contract s for repair etc: Seems very similar to the ones a yea back that required a contract fee of a couple of grand. Always come from Scotland too eh?

Good Afternoon,​
UK Repair require a domestically qualified Heating & Plumbing Engineer to maintain an ongoing contract for a minimum of 375 domestic rental properties within the CT and surrounding postcode area.​
The chosen Engineer/Contractor will be required to look after a daily emergency call out service as well as taking care of the annual servicing for each property. We would prefer if all repairs and breakdowns are covered by the chosen Contractor, as well as any resulting installations after the original breakdown.​
About Us:​
UK Repair are a property maintenance supplier servicing and maintaining a large number of Clients within the UK. We currently look after well over 5,000 properties ranging from 1 bedroom flat’s to full blocks of flats.​
We are delighted to be able to offer full property management and maintenance under the one roof and are able to cover every job required on both domestic and commercial properties. Regardless of the size of job, UK Repair can comfortably look after your needs no matter if it’s simply fixing a leaking tap or planning and installing a full new extension.​
At present, we do not employ any Engineers directly. Our business is focused on only working with the best local Contractors on a sub contract basis to ensure that we get the best of both worlds - full national coverage with the luxury of selecting from a bank of quality tradesman after a thorough vetting and selection process.​
What can we offer you?:​
• Guaranteed contract work within the CT and surrounding postcode area, for a minimum of 12 months with the option to extend.​
• Each rental property is legally required to have an annual Landlord Gas Safety Certificate carried out.​
• Set prices for specific general works, i.e. CP12 & Boiler Service, daytime call outs will be negotiated and guaranteed before the start of the contract.​
• 28 days’ notice will always be given for planned maintenance work.​
• Only 1 company/contractor will be chosen. No competing for work.​
• Payments will be made within 14 days from the date the invoices are received.​
You must be:​
Able to cover the full CT and surrounding postcode area.​
• Gas Safe registered.​
• Hold a minimum £2 million Public Liability Insurance. (Can be set up).​
• Have a good understanding of the industry and previous experience in this type of work is essential.​
• Confident that you are able to offer the contract the attention and commitment it requires. You must have space in your diary.​
To Recap:​
1. UK Repair legally guarantees that the selected contractor will be provided with a minimum of 375 compliant properties within the CT and surrounding postcode area.
2. The chosen Contractor will have the luxury to book their own diary and the contract is designed to work around their availability.
3. You will be required to look after the Landlord’s Gas Safety Check along with any general call out’s and breakdowns.
4. Set prices will be agreed before the contract begins.
5. You will be paid within 14 days of the invoice being received.

What to do next:​
If you feel the contract could be of interest to you, I am available to discuss in more depth and would be keen to find out more about your business.​
Additionally, if you would like to declare a formal interest and feel that your company fits the criteria mentioned above, you can simply declare your interest by replying to this email.​
I look forward to speaking with you.​
Kind Regards​
Stephen Hill​
UK Repair Company Ltd​
Contact Landline : 0141 230 4707
Contact Mobile : 07760 924 627​
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.​

outlook_fixer.gif

©2015 UK Repair Company Ltd | Trident House, 175 Renfrew Road, Paisley, Renfrew, PA3 4EF

Yeah really annoying... I dislike the huge Rated people add on here that I keep clicking on by mistake when using ipad :(

Had this a couple of months ago. I send my standard reply and never hear from the tw@ts again : Don't contact me again. Your details have been passed onto Trading Standards as this is clearly a scam. No-one pays for the privilege of being promised work that never transpires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to More companies offering to "sell" you work... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My mother has a rented-out property at the above postcode. She's lives abroad and is stuck, and I am in a similar situation. Existing boiler is a Thorn Apollo heat-only open-vented boiler fitted on external kitchen wall running on a Y or S plan with vented cylinder. Seems to reaching end of...
Replies
Views
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This email is a FINAL REMINDER to advise that new applications for the below contract will not be accepted after Thursday the 15th of September at 5pm. We...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
R
know any thing about this set up Lee? https://www.uka247.com/public got this email and something dosnt look right especially on monetry terms.... Urgent – We are seeking a reliable quality repairer in your area- can you help? UKAssistance247 provide services to the Insurance and Property...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hi guys see the offers of 300 + property's is starting to do the rounds again, a lot of us have seen this 3 or 4 times now all under different names, For you new guys don't be taken in by it , they are just after your money Name they are using now is UK REPAIR COMPANY based in PAISLEY same...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock