Search the forum,

Discuss how much are you charging to fit central heating system?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey yorkie plumber i dont think he meant all forces blokes are idiots, just the ones that leave the forces, train for six months then undercut everyone else and do a bad job to boot!

thats what we get in southwest but not with the chinese or polish etc, what we get here is idiots coming out of the forces or factories wanting career changes and doing 6 month courses in gas and plumbing,this doughnuts then go out charging low rates to get work undercutting everyone and the public are buying into it . I constantly here stories revolving around customers who are not happy with shoddy workmanship then.

if big brother looking he should be barred from this forum slating ex forces is not on

Last edited by a moderator:
Folk who are educated to a standard are far better to educate than those who think they can achieve a standard
I am no fan of fast trackers but there is a standard and those from the MOD employment have been tried and tested to a standard
more fitting than any plasterer or roofer

The thing most do not know is that , you are working in most times someones home / not a training center or a building site

there is the good and bad and ugly in all trades

Have lost family that were in the army, so that comment from gaspastemania, hit a nerve, should think before posting such COMMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how much are you charging to fit central heating system?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock