Discuss How does a regin manometer work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello I got my regin premier 45 manometer today.
the problem is there isn't any instructions. I'm used to using the rothenburger manometer zero it before a let by test. can someone explain how the regin works.
Sorry being a dumbass

looking at it from the front there's a nylon screw underneath on the left that you screw in or out with a flat head screw driver to adjust the fluid level

not on the premier john they have an adjusting screw to zero
works the same as any gauge all ways test from the blue side connection the diffence is as the fluid is heavier than water the scale is smaller
plus points are it will never blow out the top and virtually spill proof
minus point is the price of the fluid but i use under ÂŁ20 a year so not that sad

not on the premier john they have an adjusting screw to zero
works the same as any gauge all ways test from the blue side connection the diffence is as the fluid is heavier than water the scale is smaller
plus points are it will never blow out the top and virtually spill proof
minus point is the price of the fluid but i use under ÂŁ20 a year so not that sad

Mine's the 120mbar one, scale moves on that one. You're right about the fluid though.

Hi Steven your correct about the type of manometer I have. When you screw the bottom left hand side screw this will move the fluid to zero? The fluid that it comes with is the correct amount of fluid I will need or will I need to top it up?

Once the regin premier is zeroed how often do you need to manually reset it to zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How does a regin manometer work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
V
Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me to understand how our hot water system works (or maybe isn't!). We have had a new unvented system for hot water...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock