Discuss How can I connect dishwasher waste pipe to sink waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KSRwheels

Hello All,

I recently moved into our new home and when we put the dishwasher for the first time a gush of water appeared on the floor. I turned off the dishwasher and took a look under the sink to find the dishwashers waste pipe was loose on the floor.

I have some images but unfortunately since I'm a new users its not letting me post them up :(

So my questions are:

• How can I connect the dishwasher waste to this setup? Its made more complicated because we have two sinks and I can't find the connector that would allow for two waste connectors to be attached (for the dishwasher and washing machine) and for the two sinks. I have no idea what this would be called or how it can be installed so if anyone can guide me that would be great!
  • Why wold they leave the pipe? Is it maybe broken off from an attachment behind the washing machine?? The washing machine is integrated so its a real pain pulling it out to check behind it. Is it possible that this pipe was connect to the washing machine waste pipe instead of it being connected directly to the sink?
  • I am new to this but willing to follow instructions :)

Thanks in advance,

Welcome along.
Type dishwasher hose in to the little white box in the top right corner of the screen and see if your answer appears in the list, a lot of guys are still working or driving home now.

Its a simple plumbing job. Either connect into waste b4 u bend or dedicated trap. Get a skilled plumber in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How can I connect dishwasher waste pipe to sink waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a...
Replies
Views
A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her...
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock