Discuss help wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D E P northeas

hi guys im new hear and new to the trade i was called out to a toilet the earlyer day and water was running thou to the pan after finding out what was wrong with it i took the part to my local plumb center and asked if they had one and was told no cause it had a 2" bore and not a 1.5" bore do you no if you can get a universal part for this i have done loads off jobs for this family and dont want to let them down but as plumb center were not very helpfull i dont want to let them down

hope someone can help in this case and speak soon

Plumb centre is just a merchant

Maybe you should try B&Q or Wickes if your stuck at such a easy problem as this?

Think even a DIY'er will know this problem, a plumber should know this without even thinking

KOO thanks for you reply the others were more helpful if you read it it says i,m new to the trade i never new until now they did a 2" bore i thought they were all 1.5 as they don't tell you everything at college you know

others thanks for your help

others that have replied thanks much more helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
thats for the help guys i went and got Fluidmaster today and sorted the job

just hope others i have a problem with i can get help with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock