Search the forum,

Discuss Help on various fittings needed! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisab

Hi,

I'm trying to get a list together for screwfix, can anyone offer any light into the following questions?

Image 948 - this is the bottom of a riser rail with integral supply to the rose. Water in connects to the brass fixing - any ideas what fitting you need to go onto it and how it secures to the wall?! No instructions...

949-950 - thermostatic diverter valve. Is that just going to be 1" bsp? I want to go to 22mm plastic pipe so I need 1" to 22mm push in or 1" to 22mm compression?

951- flexi pipe for sink taps. Is that likely to be 1/2", It needs to go onto 15mm pipe but I can't find any 1/2" to 15mm fittings?

Oh and is it worth spending a bit extra for speedfit rather than flo-fit? Do both work with any plastic or copper pipes (with inserts)?

Thanks

IMAG0951.jpgIMAG0949.jpgIMAG0950.jpgIMAG0948.jpg

thanks simon, I'm planning on putting a 15mm isolator using compression fitting onto inlet pipe and take off the olive/nut on the other end and screw the flexi hose straight onto the isolator. Hope that works.

Going to get a wall mounted 1/2 elbow for the riser rail integrated supply.

For the diverter valve, would these work (screwfix item 34980) -FloPlast Flo-Fit Tap Connector 22mm x Âľ" for the hot and cold inlet. Then need to find similar but with male 3/4" ends on for the two outlets.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help on various fittings needed! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi all. I hope one of you may have the answer i am looking for. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply and they break all the time. I too have them istalled based the manufacturer requirments but i believ the water pressure is too high and they don't last long. I was...
Replies
Views
Christos83
C
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a shower tower fitted and my flexi pipes (500mm) are about 7cm short of where they need to be to fit onto the mixing valve in the back of the shower. I cannot move the shower up and the next longest flexi pipe I can find is 900mm, which is about 830mm longer than I need.. Would a 15mm...
Replies
Views
Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks I have been told that in North...
Replies
Views
Can anyone identify this adapter? It's 22mm copper to an unknown plastic piping system (non-standard size, I think it's 25mm or similar). It's on an older UFH system. Failing that, any alternative suggestions are welcome. I need to replace the mixing valve and the manifold, so due to the new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock