Discuss Help needed with a cream coloured nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this may have been asked, I have skim read this.
How did you break it?

Bet you mixed some paint with it :D

Linseed oil added sometimes. Had to work the putty in my hands like a baker with dough, to get it workable.
Boss White paste was good to first apply onto the dry old floorboards to get the putty to stick.
Glad to not be using putty now.
The putty on pans fitted 50 plus years ago turns as hard as stone on the wood and you have to carefully chisel it off, as you probably have come across

I know this may have been asked, I have skim read this.
How did you break it?

Total guess, but I thought possibility he pulled himself up while holding onto the basin.
I know that is something I would do if bending down or on my knees working at the toilet.

My guess is Watertight has tried to ease the stupid thing off to get to into the cistern, cracked it and then for a micro second had that thought "maybe I can actually just do a runner?" but did the right thing and gone downstairs to be asked "how is it going?"...erm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed with a cream coloured nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock