Discuss help needed please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddy523

hi i wanted to know if this was normal or something is not working.
i have a valliant boiler and when it heats up to the set temp. lets just say 60 then the boiler cuts off and temp quickly drops to 48 and then kicks back in. Is that normal or is something just not working. ?

right thx for that. ive had a few problems recently. i suppose im just looking for more which i hope aint there .

yea it seems as though everything heats up ok but when temp on boiler gets to correct temp it cuts out drops very quick then heats up again. it gets to 60 and cuts off , then 4 mins later its down to 48 and the boiler kicks back in. it constantly does that all day.

take up bird watching its less stressful than boiler watching

its the older boiler so probably would do as you described new boilers modulate down so less on and offs

Your just seeing the flow or return temp, when it goes to 48c thar means the cooler water going back to the boiler is cooling the pipe down that the sensors on, sounds all good like everyone says..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help needed please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back