Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello everybody on the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Another DIYer here, living in North West London not far from two Screwfixes. Handy. Prepared to have a bash at anything plumbing. Only made a mess of it… a few times.

Thanks for saying hello, what has been the job you made the least of a mess on?! :p

Reply to Hello everybody on the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello. My name is Ĺžtefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock