Discuss Has this changed 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Why was the first question closed ?
Has anyone else lost nearly all recent threads??

Because there is a link at the top of the page to say click here to discuss the new website.

@Harvest Fields dans still working on the mod tools

Also this is in the arms so we won’t have any

@Harvest Fields dans still working on the mod tools

Also this is in the arms so we won’t have any
I know mate. Was just trying to flag it ASAP before people tagged on.

The new software is online but Dan still has some stuff to sort out. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Has this changed 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
My kitchen tap has an M18x1 threaded end and I need to connect a 1/2" hose to it. Can anyone recommend a suitable adaptor please?
Replies
Views
Adaminspace
A
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
I recently posted a thread about an extractor fan for a downstairs toilet and received lots of help so many thanks to all who helped. In the...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I recently changed the washers on my kitchen mixer tap due to it dripping, I reseated it using a tool but it's still dripping. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock