Discuss Halstead ace he 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bambibashercol

Hi I got called to a ace he 30 today. Boiler not firing for heating or hot water. I cleared a lot of ice out the condensate pipes and still no joy.
I reset boiler. there 240 v at the fan, I checked the gas valve showing no power and nothing at the spark generator, All leads are in good condition.
Boiler shower error code 3. I ain't got the manual.
I'm think new gas valve but welcome input if you guys think I'm missing something.

i had a prob last year, condensate backed up and blew circuit board, maybe similar thing? how long was the condense pipe and was it lagged?

It's dry inside the boiler. no leaks and the circuit boards clean. pipes not lagged.

same for me last year, dry as a bone???????????????????????? something had caused it, only prob was frozen condense so must be something to do with that backing up?

remove the fly by wire on the condensate trap if it fires then blockage/frozen issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead ace he 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
E
I have a combi Halstead HE 30 in my loft, the past few days the gravity fed power shower runs between hot and cold The sink hot water taps are ok...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I have recently moved into a new house – or rather a 1960s built house. The central heating system looks to be around 10-12 years old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock