Currently reading:
Halstead ace he 30

Discuss Halstead ace he 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bambibashercol

Hi I got called to a ace he 30 today. Boiler not firing for heating or hot water. I cleared a lot of ice out the condensate pipes and still no joy.
I reset boiler. there 240 v at the fan, I checked the gas valve showing no power and nothing at the spark generator, All leads are in good condition.
Boiler shower error code 3. I ain't got the manual.
I'm think new gas valve but welcome input if you guys think I'm missing something.

i had a prob last year, condensate backed up and blew circuit board, maybe similar thing? how long was the condense pipe and was it lagged?

It's dry inside the boiler. no leaks and the circuit boards clean. pipes not lagged.

same for me last year, dry as a bone???????????????????????? something had caused it, only prob was frozen condense so must be something to do with that backing up?

remove the fly by wire on the condensate trap if it fires then blockage/frozen issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead ace he 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back