Discuss GSI cistern help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikelee

Hi guys, I'm new here. Can anyone help me get one of these GSI cistern tops? As you can see, my one is knackered and I didn't install the original toilet suite. I'm based in Greenwich in London if anyone is offering to fit/fix!

Thanks very much.

Mike

Attachments

• cistern.jpg
    cistern.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 19
have you tried the manufacturers? can you claim on your insurance?

Is GSI the make of the cistern or the make of flushing valve ? any other names on pan or cistern ?

Can-not find any information on this cistern apart from Austraila, Try this number 08456 212223 discontinuedbathrooms.co.uk

Yeah. I have seen the website haven't sent the cistern top on the site. Insurance? Live in rented property so want to fix before losing deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSI cistern help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone advise regarding getting access to the working mechanism within this tap. It's leaking and I want to change the washer. There's no...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Back