Search the forum,

Discuss GSI cistern help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikelee

Hi guys, I'm new here. Can anyone help me get one of these GSI cistern tops? As you can see, my one is knackered and I didn't install the original toilet suite. I'm based in Greenwich in London if anyone is offering to fit/fix!

Thanks very much.

Mike

Attachments

• cistern.jpg
    cistern.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 19
have you tried the manufacturers? can you claim on your insurance?

Is GSI the make of the cistern or the make of flushing valve ? any other names on pan or cistern ?

Can-not find any information on this cistern apart from Austraila, Try this number 08456 212223 discontinuedbathrooms.co.uk

Yeah. I have seen the website haven't sent the cistern top on the site. Insurance? Live in rented property so want to fix before losing deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSI cistern help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock