Discuss GSI cistern help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikelee

Hi guys, I'm new here. Can anyone help me get one of these GSI cistern tops? As you can see, my one is knackered and I didn't install the original toilet suite. I'm based in Greenwich in London if anyone is offering to fit/fix!

Thanks very much.

Mike

Attachments

• cistern.jpg
    cistern.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 19
have you tried the manufacturers? can you claim on your insurance?

Is GSI the make of the cistern or the make of flushing valve ? any other names on pan or cistern ?

Can-not find any information on this cistern apart from Austraila, Try this number 08456 212223 discontinuedbathrooms.co.uk

Yeah. I have seen the website haven't sent the cistern top on the site. Insurance? Live in rented property so want to fix before losing deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSI cistern help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back