Discuss Grundfos noisy oil central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. We have a wolf oil central heating system, with a grundflos alpha 2 circulation pump. Sometimes it makes a tinkle noise ( like metal to metal) and sometimes not. With and without burner running. I removed pump and impeller is ok and clean. Bled system through. Nothing helps.

Would expect a bit more than that, maybe worth looking at the settings and power W and m3/hr, if something like this one.
1673783889017.png

Reply to Grundfos noisy oil central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope somebody can help :) I have a vented HW system with a pressurised Ch system but got bit of a annoying issue, when the hot water...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock