Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ground floor 75mm depth joists in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening all. Long time since being on here due to work being a bit crazy. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying yourselves.

Need some advice on the best way to install some pipes on the ground floor with the joists just 75mm deep. Pretty much 3x2. Now the space underneath the joists is very shallow so I am not able to crawl under to get my clips on. Would the best way to be to cut some timbers and put clips on and then screws these to the side of the joists?

It did have heating pipes already there but the builders ripped em all out.

Also, anyone know what rads these are as this is what the custards would like. PHOTO_20161019_191026.jpg

Like you said cut some 2x1 timber. Screw the clips onto the side, then screw the timber to the bottom side of the joist.
I have those rads in my house. They are made by Stelrad.
Will have a look.

Like you said cut some 2x1 timber. Screw the clips onto the side, then screw the timber to the bottom side of the joist.
I have those rads in my house. They are made by Stelrad.
Will have a look.

Amazing, I knew someone would have come across these rads but even better you actually have them. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ground floor 75mm depth joists in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock