Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe shower very poor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone fitted this pile of garbage all plastic ---t got to be the worst shower I have fitted and looks ugly as hell the performance is pony aswell grrr coustomers choice. Kop

20181214_170247.jpg

Unvented bud not commissioned properly so may Improve think you can use dials to up the pressure not quite at that stage yet to have water flying everywhere Dave . Cheers kop

I fitted one (but built in) just before I packed up. Found that the 300mm dia head was sh1te. Turns out the 300mm delivered less than 250 (or might be 200). Swapped em over, at their expense, and was perfect.
Dispite what my wife says, bigger is not always better... :D
Read the data sheet and prepare to be amazed...

Head has a restrictor in it.
Trouble is, most are now fixed at 18 lpm max. (that’s with 3bar working pressure ) so the large heads seem like they pass very little water.

Have you seen the supply pipework for the head 10mm pex pipe google the install instructions ? very poor in my opinion for a usually solid company they need a 1/2" female BSP thread left inside the wall . Kop

Reply to Grohe shower very poor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock