Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Grohe shower very poor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone fitted this pile of garbage all plastic ---t got to be the worst shower I have fitted and looks ugly as hell the performance is pony aswell grrr coustomers choice. Kop

20181214_170247.jpg

Unvented bud not commissioned properly so may Improve think you can use dials to up the pressure not quite at that stage yet to have water flying everywhere Dave . Cheers kop

I fitted one (but built in) just before I packed up. Found that the 300mm dia head was sh1te. Turns out the 300mm delivered less than 250 (or might be 200). Swapped em over, at their expense, and was perfect.
Dispite what my wife says, bigger is not always better... :D
Read the data sheet and prepare to be amazed...

Head has a restrictor in it.
Trouble is, most are now fixed at 18 lpm max. (that’s with 3bar working pressure ) so the large heads seem like they pass very little water.

Have you seen the supply pipework for the head 10mm pex pipe google the install instructions ? very poor in my opinion for a usually solid company they need a 1/2" female BSP thread left inside the wall . Kop

Reply to Grohe shower very poor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock