Search the forum,

Discuss glowworm spacesaver rf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi has anyone got a manual on this boiler cant find on the boiler index. got to service it next wk . is it like a normal space saver inside .

ant

Ive got a disc full of manuals but cant find that 1 are you reading it right

Hi ant, I have the FF, CF and BF, KFB but not an "RF" ... :D

i think it is rf .it seemed to be fan flued and the thing was wall mounted and massive .the flue seemed to come out of the side . did not pay a great deal of attention as i was there doing a rad and got call next day to see if i wanted to service the boiler

You could try gotoplumbing they have a load of downloads available

I don't think i've ever seen a fanned flued spacesaver other than a cf with a fan added (like a B14 flue). Not sure if they ever made one. Did it not say BF?

Nothing much to them. Gas valve, thermostat and thermocouple in a lump of cast iron. Just give it a proper service (and clean out). Any settings you need will be on the data plate. Check the case seals are ok if balanced flued.

i think it is rf .it seemed to be fan flued and the thing was wall mounted and massive .the flue seemed to come out of the side . did not pay a great deal of attention as i was there doing a rad and got call next day to see if i wanted to service the boiler

If it's the fan flued spacesaver the flue is oblong in shape ... they were 65-75F sort of description not FF as I mentioned before ..

If it's the fan flued spacesaver the flue is oblong in shape ... they were 65-75F sort of description not FF as I mentioned before ..

hi checked the index boiler page cant find any spacesaver manuals .

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm spacesaver rf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock