Discuss glowworm spacesaver rf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi has anyone got a manual on this boiler cant find on the boiler index. got to service it next wk . is it like a normal space saver inside .

ant

Ive got a disc full of manuals but cant find that 1 are you reading it right

Hi ant, I have the FF, CF and BF, KFB but not an "RF" ... :D

i think it is rf .it seemed to be fan flued and the thing was wall mounted and massive .the flue seemed to come out of the side . did not pay a great deal of attention as i was there doing a rad and got call next day to see if i wanted to service the boiler

You could try gotoplumbing they have a load of downloads available

I don't think i've ever seen a fanned flued spacesaver other than a cf with a fan added (like a B14 flue). Not sure if they ever made one. Did it not say BF?

Nothing much to them. Gas valve, thermostat and thermocouple in a lump of cast iron. Just give it a proper service (and clean out). Any settings you need will be on the data plate. Check the case seals are ok if balanced flued.

i think it is rf .it seemed to be fan flued and the thing was wall mounted and massive .the flue seemed to come out of the side . did not pay a great deal of attention as i was there doing a rad and got call next day to see if i wanted to service the boiler

If it's the fan flued spacesaver the flue is oblong in shape ... they were 65-75F sort of description not FF as I mentioned before ..

If it's the fan flued spacesaver the flue is oblong in shape ... they were 65-75F sort of description not FF as I mentioned before ..

hi checked the index boiler page cant find any spacesaver manuals .

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm spacesaver rf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock