Discuss glowworm flexicom combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

been to another of these where the filling loop valves are passing and the boiler pressures its self up to mains water pressure .this is the 3rd in the past 6 months .the valves and the filling loop pipe amount to £185 this is mad . last one i capped the flexi and one side of the valve and fitted an ext loop .glow worm should make a kit to blank off the loop so an external can be fitted.

been to another of these where the filling loop valves are passing and the boiler pressures its self up to mains water pressure .this is the 3rd in the past 6 months .the valves and the filling loop pipe amount to £185 this is mad . last one i capped the flexi and one side of the valve and fitted an ext loop .glow worm should make a kit to blank off the loop so an external can be fitted.

Is it me or is the quality of all the boilers going down hill. Just been to a three year old Vaillant with knackered flue seals mixing the combustion air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm flexicom combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such...
Replies
Views
Last summer I used one of those kits to fit an external tap , all went well , still good , its one of those flexi pipe , self cutting tap jobs ...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
We had a Gloworm Energy 7 30r Boiler fitted in Jan 22 to replace a British Gas Boiler (which was a Glowworm Rebranded ) when the heat exchanger...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock