Discuss gloworm 30ff boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adamshackleton

the pcb recently went on my boiler so refered to the manual for part code and picked one up from plumb centre,it was wrong!single fused,older manual with newer boiler,115 quid down the drain!as non returnable.anyway bought the two fuse one needed,looks different from old one but same wires as old one. fitted it to the boiler,wired the same as the old one,switched on,all lights on and boiler fired,heat and hot water....but.....when roomstat is down and heating control is off.....the boiler keeps lighting for aprox 1minute every 10 minutes and when controls are on and stat is turned up,the boiler stat seems to overide the roomstat. baffled.....please help
thanks Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gloworm 30ff boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock