Search the forum,

Discuss Glow Worm Fault Finder App in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

(I didn't go looking for this - Ray Stafford emailed it me!)

Plumbing Toolbox Feature of the Week:
Fault Finder

Dear Derran

Plumbing Toolbox, the free app from Glow-worm, has been developed in partnership with installers to offer you key features of the Club Energy website and a full suite of tools, all in the palm of your hand.

The app gives you access to vital on-site functions, useful documentation and product specific information whenever and wherever – even while on-site at your customers’ homes.

In a new series of communications, each week we will be giving you an overview of one of the app’s features.

Diagnose the problem in seconds

Exclusive to Plumbing Toolbox is the Fault Finder diagnostic tool.

Simply enter the boiler model and the fault code to get an instant diagnosis of the fault!

To access this fantastic tool when in the App, press the 'Support' button and select 'Fault Finder'.

Don't forget that the app also contains all the relevant product manuals you might need to help fix that fault!

For more information about the app and its many useful features, please go to the App page on the Club Energy website. If you haven't downloaded it yet, don't just take our word for it, visit ourTestimonials page to read some of the great comments left by installers on our Twitter feed.

If you own a smartphone that runs applications, other than an Apple iPhone, then you will most likely have an Android phone. If you are viewing this email on your smartphone, click here to see which operating system your device uses.

To download the app for Android or iPhone, click on the App Store logo below.

Regards,
Club Energy HQ

gw-08.jpg

gw-10.jpg

So they can make an app to help you fix the boiler, but can't make a boiler reliable enough to not require fixing. Great

and when it dies of dehydration stick a hose pipe in its mouth?

seen the new glowworm app,it says if you have a glowshed stick it in one of these,it will help fill it

Attachments

• skip.jpg
    skip.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 66
App is carp. You type in glow.... And before you get any further message pops up.

"This boiler is gash please remove boiler from wall and reboot"

Didn't realise u needed an app to diagnose glowers are trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Fault Finder App in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who and I really do hope you will all show me mercy as I will admit even I have limitations, hence why I am here to ask for help. Basically, I have...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most companies. View more information below the table. :) Type of Advertising Cost Plumber Adding to Plumbers Directory Free of charge! Company Support...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a glow worm 18 hxi keep getting F1 fault some times it will run and work fine. The next time it will go to start up the green light comes on for 3 secs and click click click light goes out and F1 red light flashes. you can turn it on and off 10 times then it will run fine. until the...
Replies
Views
macackau
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock