Discuss glow worm 18hxi F1 fault help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a glow worm 18 hxi keep getting F1 fault some times it will run and work fine.
The next time it will go to start up the green light comes on for 3 secs and click click click
light goes out and F1 red light flashes. you can turn it on and off 10 times then it will run fine. until the next time it wants to heat up the water or radiators.

any advice Many thanks

Get a gas safe registered engineer to come take a look. Where do you live? Someone on here might be able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glow worm 18hxi F1 fault help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock