Discuss Glow worm 30cxi F13 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Curnsie28

Hi all, had a customer on the phone with an F13 fault on a Glow worm 30cxi fault which is
the PCB connection fault. Has anyone else come accross this? Thanks

Yeah can usually get it going again by taking the leads off board and refitting, but been a new board every time I've come across it.

Im going to the property tomorrow. I will keep you posted. Thaks aquazone

Called to the property and checked all connections to the PCB and user interface but no signs of damage or bad connections. I put it back together, spent an hour switching all the controls from one to the other i.e timeclocks, stats, hot water mode, CH mode and all fine. Im waiting on the dreaded phone call!

I think if you take all the low voltage off the left hand side and it still shows f13 it is the main board, I've just done one.

Thanks Stani. On arrival to the property the boiler wasnt showing a fault. It hadnt shown a fault in 2 days but owner explained it done this on and off on a regular basis.

Mine was on permanently, think it says user interface to board, spoke to Glowworm and he took me through removing the connections, one of the better tech lads.

Always been main board for me. Don't turn power off if working ok or that will kill it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm 30cxi F13 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to see if I can find a compatible gas valve for my Glow Worm 45/60 boiler part number UK48RBB01 any help would be much apricated.
Replies
Views
Hi All, Problem with a GW 18HXi reporting error F13 (PCB Fault). I've replaced all the electrolytic capacitors on the PCB, many bulging with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm the head tenant of a shared house in Dublin, which is heated with a Glow Worm Home 15s boiler. This boiler was working fine...
Replies
Views
About 4 weeks ago my nest stopped being able to turn on or off the central heating on my glow worm 38cxi. As the boiler looked otherwise fine I...
Replies
Views
Hiya. We recently moved into our home and have a problem with the central heating and hot water system. The boiler is a glow worm and is about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock